• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thanks Air Warriors!! You guys helped me and didn't even know it.

Rass

Hello Air Warriors!

I just want to start off by saying a big THANK YOU for all your work in putting this amazing forum together with an amazing wealth of gouge and info.

Over the past few months i have been devouring any and everything posted on these forums... (mainly gouge) trying to get prepared for my ASTB. My goal for quite some time has been to fly for the Navy, and that is what i have been working toward lately. Im studying mechanical engineering and have 2 more semesters till i graduate (fall and spring).. this summer i have a break and i plan on using the first part of it building my packet

Well i took it today and made:
Academic Qualification Rating (AQR)----------------7
Pilot flight aptitude rating (PFAR)-------------------7
Flight Officer Flight Aptitude Rating (FOFAR)--------6
Officer Aptitude Rating (OAR)----------------------65

I am very happy about my grades and just wanted to you give you alot of the credit!! Seriously an amazing place for aviation.

Anyway now that i feel more "apart of the Navy" than i did prior to the test, i think i will start interacting with the community more.

Looking forward to starting my journey with you Air Warriors,
Rass

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
That folks, is how it is done...any newb to this site should have to read this first. Thank God I don't have to compete with this guy for a flight spot. Awesome job man...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Concur with pickle.

Congrats Rass, best of luck with the rest of the hurdles coming your way, good luck making your goals happen!

Rass

Awww come on now guys you are making me feel all warm and cozy inside... kinda feels a little gay.... i need a nut check... please somebody... quick...... save me.

But seriously thanks for the encouragement! I'm looking forward to all the hurdles and jumps, I'm sure it will be hard but at the same time give me a huge sense of accomplishment.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Awww come on now guys you are making me feel all warm and cozy inside... kinda feels a little gay.... i need a nut check... please somebody... quick...... save me.
I hate your guts.

How's that .. ???
:)

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
don't worry rass, A4's is just a mean ole ha'ole who yearns to be young and dumb enough to go do it all over again..

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I can always delete your account or ban you if you are to warm and cozy.

Rass

I can always delete your account or ban you if you are to warm and cozy.

I tell you what... when i get out of primary and head to the t-45's my head will be so dangerously big i may just need an action so EXTREME!

So this is me hereby giving you full permission to DELETE MY ACCOUNT at that point in my Aviation journey, God willing.

:eek: oh no! what did i just do.

Rass

So what will your ego do when you leave primary and head off to South Whiting for Helo advanced :icon_smil

Ok you lost me... are you saying that helo advanced is part of my curriculum immediately following primary? Something i must have looked over.