• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Too pretty to fly? - SWA

phrogpilot73

I think it's a case of chicks with over-inflated egos. AKA - I'm allowed to be a bitch because I'm pretty. Case in point:

“I think they were just discriminating against because we were young decent-looking girls. I mean, nobody else on the plane looked like us except us,

The prosecution rests.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
What b*&^%. Their perception of themselves seems a bit distorted. Even that little tiny thumbnail of the reporter is hotter than those two girls. The reporter must have had to swallow her pride to do this story.

On the other side, banninated for life is a little harsh.

jakeey426

I think it's a case of chicks with over-inflated egos. AKA - I'm allowed to be a bitch because I'm pretty. Case in point:

The prosecution rests.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Do you mean to tell me that these chicks might have a distorted image of themselves? Surely, you jest... Yeah, um, sorry ladies, get over yourselves. You wouldn't get a second look from me or anyone I know if you were seen at a bar....and I live in Louisville, KY!

loadtoad

pilot
Contributor
Its not their fault they're really really ridiculously good looking

I know a few SW flight attendants and they are all snotty. They are the type of women who's skin will crawl when a sexier girl walks up. I can see them acting like bitches to better looking girls.

milky-f18

loud-mouthed, know-it-all
That girl isnt' even hot. She looks good in like one of the pictures, but when they interview her, she is mediocre.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This is how they usually travel...in pairs...one okay looking and the other...well...you can see those thighs for yourself in the video clip.

Definetly over inflated egos...amongst other things.

"But like we're so hot, so I guess they must like totally harsh our mellow"

Achilles

That dog won't hunt, Monsignor!
pilot
I mean, nobody else on the plane looked like us except us,” she said.

I have to say this ranks in the top 10 of dumbest things I've ever heard. I can't believe she said that out loud without realizing how dumb it was.