• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Too pretty to fly? - SWA

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Do you mean to tell me that these chicks might have a distorted image of themselves? Surely, you jest... Yeah, um, sorry ladies, get over yourselves. You wouldn't get a second look from me or anyone I know if you were seen at a bar....and I live in Louisville, KY!

And what kind of bar would that be? ;)

plc67

pilot
No second looks in Louisville? Put a little wool on them and the Louisvilleites will all be wanting to show them their championship rodeo belt buckles.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I had no idea you were one of those good looking people who is discriminated against because there isn't anyone else on the plane who looks like you A4's. :D
Yea-as ... I have been discriminated against in the past -- just for being a beautiful person.

It is a cross that I must bear ... :)

26413789jv8.jpg

MasterBates

Back to the subject at hand.. Just watched the video.. Neither one is hot.

I probably would not kick them out of bed if they followed me home from the O-Club or Luau, but given the average local here, that's not saying much.

clonei09

The blonde one is pretty cute I’ll give that to her. Although let the record show that she was only interviewed by phone and chose a picture of herself instead of going the live tv interview, this could possibly be a sign. The first one is not cute at all and brings up one my biggest concerns with girls, many believe in hot by association. Just because your friends with the really cute girl doesn’t change the fact that your still 30lbs over weight and have a busted face. In closing I would just like to say that the worst thing for the ugly one to do is to hang out with the hot girl because it only makes the cute one better looking and makes you look even worse.