• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Trivia for the hawt pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavsloot

In Pilot slang, what is the meaning of "angels 15"? How about "cherubs 2"?

anyone who gets this right first, gets a hot date wih me!

ghost_ttu

That works, aslong as you don't talk all the cheesy crap that everyone talks on that show. After watching how much crow people eat on that show I would be one word....HUMBLE!!!!

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
I'm hoping you guys know what mavsloot looks like. I'd hate to be competing for a blind date.

Don't sweat the small stuff!

ghost_ttu

nonono, you don't understand, if she's hot then there is a competition to get her, if she's not, there is a competition to make the OTHER guy look good!

ghost_ttu

It's really a difficult forum to ask trivia on. I mean everyone in here is glued to Discovery wings. And the rest of them are flying all the time.

RotorResQ

How about this one... (If you are in the fleet already don't answer!)

What are the colors of the jerseys worn by flight deck personel and what do they represent? (ie. Yellow: aircraft handler/Director)

Whoever gets this right, I will mail you a trophy.

Rotor

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
How about this one....What is the purple shirts nickname?

ghost_ttu

quote:
How about this one... (If you are in the fleet already don't answer!)

What are the colors of the jerseys worn by flight deck personel and what do they represent? (ie. Yellow: aircraft handler/Director)

Whoever gets this right, I will mail you a trophy.

Rotor

Purple: Aviation Fuels

Blue: Plane Handlers, Aircraft elevator Operators, Tractor Drivers, Messengers and Phone Talkers

Green: Catapult and arresting gear crews, Air wing maintenance personnel, Cargo-handling personnel, Ground Support Equipment (GSE), troubleshooters, Hook runners, Photographer's Mates, Helicopter landing signal enlisted personnel (LSE)

Yellow: Aircraft handling officers, Catapult and Arresting Gear Officers, Plane directors

Red: Ordnancemen, Crash and Salvage Crews, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)

Brown: Air wing plane captains, Air wing line leading petty officers

White: Air wing quality control personnel, Squadron plane inspectors, Landing Signal Officer (LSO), Air Transfer Officers (ATO), Liquid Oxygen (LOX) crews, Safety Observers, Medical personnel

Need an address? Actually I knew a few of these off the top of my head, but I had to look them up all the same

mavsloot

quote:
Angels 15 would be 15,000 feet.
Let me know where you're taking me...

Never fly the A model of anything!

How fast can you swoop me up? I'm in houston. ;)

mavsloot

quote:
cherubs 2 is 200 feet. I prefer priority, but I'm willing to flip for who gets first date.

Yes! 2 pilots at once?! Oh My, I must be dreaming!
who's closest to me, btw?

mavsloot

quote:
I'm hoping you guys know what mavsloot looks like. I'd hate to be competing for a blind date.

Vic, I'm pretty damn cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.