• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Trivia for the hawt pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainman

pilot
NAS Kingsville (Jet Pipeline Training Squadron) is only 3.5 hours from you. . .Know of a few places there OR you could spend 7 hours driving/2.5 flying and come to a party filled with Naval Aviators . . . .full of ideas.

mavsloot

quote:
NAS Kingsville (Jet Pipeline Training Squadron) is only 3.5 hours from you. . .Know of a few places there OR you could spend 7 hours driving/2.5 flying and come to a party filled with Naval Aviators . . . .full of ideas.

JOSH! Ole Buddy Ole Pal!
"a party filled with Naval Aviators " ??

You must have just finished reading 10 ways on How to make a girl sweat and flock to you b/c all it takes is a hop, skip and a jump to my car. Of course I need to pack the essentials.

details

Rainman

pilot
alright well drop me an email .. I will fill you in. .In fact, we are having a party tonight (for example) that is roving across three locations. .start at beach. .go to swamp. . .back to beach . .With a total of 60 SNA. .Yes send me your list of essentials

Semper Fidelis

ghost_ttu

What is funny is we started from trivia questions (which are still welcome) and moved to probably the funniest part of the whole forum. Think this just gives us all that show that you have a personality to go with them monkey skills portion of the forum.

mavsloot

quote:
Oh yeah about 7 are females so you'll have to scratch and claw your way through that. . .

ENJOY

so make that 9. Myself and another pilotlush! And those other 7 are going down. B/c I know I want at least 30 to myself.
teehee...

I kid!
no, not really

mavsloot

quote:
This is turning into a dating forum... actually... several guys and one girl... reminds me of ERAU.

Freedom is never free.

Pat, You must school me now. What is ERAU?
And how do I get there?

mavsloot

quote:
What is funny is we started from trivia questions (which are still welcome) and moved to probably the funniest part of the whole forum. Think this just gives us all that show that you have a personality to go with them monkey skills portion of the forum.

the next best thing to this topic/chatfest for you guys is sitting in the cockpits of your jets! You know you love it and love me for that matter.

haha

ghost_ttu

I've flown in a jet, and that feeling is 2nd to none! Sorry Mav, you come in way behind on that one. But just think about how good our stick skills are!

Rainman

pilot
Alright, mavsloot .. .

I told the guys that you were on your way. . in their preparty state, they were a tad giddy. . . The girls say you can have your way. . .cause they're just here to fly. ...generous.

gotta run.

ghost_ttu

I'm a Texas boy, so I get special consideration, and I fly into Houston all the time so 2 pluses for me!!!! hehehe

ghost_ttu

I think a couple of us from this board are flying into Houston Hobby this week. So I think that gets us bonus points. I just hope that we have a landing light this time huh iron? *laughs* ps. lack of landing light makes depth perception really crappy!

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Mav,
You want to meet aviators in Houston? The Runway club or the The Cockpit if you want to meet airline pilots. In Clear Lake, The Turtle Club or the Town Pump. Big with military pilots specifically, Astronauts. I live in Houston and these are some of my favorite watering holes. All of these places are complete dives, of course. Aviators go to bars to drink and lie to each other not to look at scenery. If the music is to loud then they can't tell each other how great they are or who tonights conquest will be. In other words, don't wear your Sunday best and don't expect a whole helluva lot from the bar interiors. I promise you, you will be entertained!
Semper, Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Status
Not open for further replies.