• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Trivia for the hawt pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavsloot

quote:
That was a pretty easy question. Kind of makes you wonder how good the prize is.

I'm hawt and I'll show you if you show me.

Scamahmrd

Boiler Up!
pilot
As for the Rhodes or Palma women question, can you really answer that without contributing to those nasty "Navy Guy" stereotypes (I'm sure those that have been there know what I mean)? Actually, if I had to pick I'd go with the Palma women, but its a close call. But hey, Rhodes is sort of a drunken blur to me anyway, so my opinion probably isn't worth a whole lot.

Scamahmrd

Edited by - Scamahmrd on 07/25/2002 14:41:41

ghost_ttu

*laughs* mavsloot I'm going to be flying into Houston a couple times next week, but I'm building hours no time for playing and let's not forget 8 hours bottle to throttle, so no socializing either!!!! So you'll have to live with me dipping my wings for you when I fly over

ghost_ttu

good point patmack! Leaving the engineering world I'm gonna need someone with a bankroll that will allow me to play with bigman toys and still enjoy my current lifestyle!!!! w2 forms for the past 2 years will suffice for me. full body picture WITH CLOTHES ON!!!! Unless your answer to the question do you weigh more than 130lbs? is yes, then no need. I don't want weights and balances to be an issue at any time!!!! Sorry all of you have to suffer with my sense of humor

Edited by - ghost_ttu on 07/25/2002 16:41:50

mavsloot

you guys are sillier than me!!

I'm actually 5'3" and 103#
but you fellas probably like the taller chicas w/ a ton of makeup! huh? blegh!

This is what I like: Pilots 5'10 and up! and you have to be as cocky as they come. Actually eX that! I'll just go watch Val and Tom in Top Gun for that
I bet you guys take lots of showers!!
Swimmers?

Anyways, I'm having fun talkin' with you all. Keep trying to swoop me up in your F14's.

ghost_ttu

Mav you're a trip! *laughs* alas, it's just not gonna work at 5'8" I'm just gonna have to live with being the smartass that everyone loves. Everyone does love me right?

UInavy

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sounds like one of the P-cola girls to me. They're nothing but bad news, boys. Its a helluva find if you can get one with more teeth than kids. kmac, where are you at on this one?

mavsloot

quote:
Sounds like one of the P-cola girls to me. They're nothing but bad news, boys. Its a helluva find if you can get one with more teeth than kids. kmac, where are you at on this one?

what are you yappin about? I'm in TX!

mavsloot

quote:
Mav you're a trip! *laughs* alas, it's just not gonna work at 5'8" I'm just gonna have to live with being the smartass that everyone loves. Everyone does love me right?

im willing to make an exception!

Rainman

pilot
Where in TX? Shouldn't be too hard to find nav av hangout. . . .All Naval Aviators are 5'10" and up aren't they? . ..well, Marines are (except Tilleli of course).

Semper Fi

mavsloot

quote:
Where in TX? Shouldn't be too hard to find nav av hangout. . . .All Naval Aviators are 5'10" and up aren't they? . ..well, Marines are (except Tilleli of course).

Semper Fi

houston. do you know of any hangouts? if so, please spill and please come!

mavsloot

quote:
So what got Mav hooked on pilots? Is it the fact they are out of town so often?

where do I begin? you might have to ask me privately.

ghost_ttu

Hey is this the part where I get Mav to walk out and tell all my buddies that I was wonderful? *thinking of Top Gun quotes* *laughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.