• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TRSA question

KBayDog

I'm thinking a trip over to the old guys at academics is in order, since they should have the reference for why our FTI says what it says.

From an outsider, with no knowledges of the FTI updating/errata process:

Since we cannot seem to find any reference to it other than TW pubs, is it possible that perhaps it was supposed to be stricken from the FTI, but just never happened...and has not been questioned by anyone within the TW until Flying Low's post?

Please share your findings, Gatordev.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
From an outsider, with no knowledges of the FTI updating/errata process:

Since we cannot seem to find any reference to it other than TW pubs, is it possible that perhaps it was supposed to be stricken from the FTI, but just never happened...and has not been questioned by anyone within the TW until Flying Low's post?

Could be. It might just be a carry over. I'm guessing there is probably something on the helo FTI side since it's apparently "the way it's always been" down there as well.

Please share your findings, Gatordev.

Will do. I'm curious myself, now. FWIW, it's also a question on the VNAV test, again, because it's in the FTI. There you go, studs. Don't say I didn't do anything for you. Now you should get no lower than a 2% on your VNAV test (which is not the easiest test to begin with).

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
I think this goes back to an old 3710 issue. It was probably taken out of that, but was never taken out the othe instructions.