• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Valiant Shield kicks off...cool pic

2sr2worry

Naval Aviation=world's greatest team sport
What's an exercise without a photo op? Hawk, Reagan, Lincoln show off with some friends.

attachment.php

Attachments

• valshield.jpg
    valshield.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 475

NavyLonghorn

Mefesto said:
He's in the back ground, trying to catch up... touting something about having an oven and coffee. :icon_tong

Nah dude... they just didnt make the takeoff time.

Something about being back at their hotel room counting their per diem. I dunno.. I called to ask, but they were at the bar. They said to send the hornet guys their best, and hoped the chicks on the boat were hot.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Not to be a mood killer....BUUUUT. Last year we had some middie who was at RIMPAC start spouting about what he saw at RIMPAC. All of it was unclass, but still we gotta be careful what we say. Pics from official military websites are perfectly OK. There is nothing wrong with this thread. Lets keep it that way.

Just a friendly reminder :)

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
PropStop said:
Not to be a mood killer....BUUUUT. Last year we had some middie who was at RIMPAC start spouting about what he saw at RIMPAC. All of it was unclass, but still we gotta be careful what we say. Pics from official military websites are perfectly OK. There is nothing wrong with this thread. Lets keep it that way.

Just a friendly reminder :)
Ditto on the "friendly reminder"...

openbah

I'm not lazy, I'm disabled.
Mefesto said:
Dash 4 in on the right there has some work to do. Very cool pic. Looks like raptors back there.
Mefesto, what are you talking about? Looks good to me...

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 182

NavyLonghorn

I never though Id hear myself saying this.. those SWO's are doing a pretty good job.. thats kinda neat.

Then again, its prolly some poor ******* Warpig driver on a disassociated thats officer of the watch.