• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Valiant Shield kicks off...cool pic

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Where are the CODs??

Oh yeah, $100 bucks says they're at the Viking taking a ride on the wheel :D

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
bunk22 said:
Where are the CODs??

Oh yeah, $100 bucks says they're at the Viking taking a ride on the wheel :D
That wheel is the exact reason I will never get up on stage, man I seen some guys get hurt, never will I get up there. I don't care what is going on.

fc2spyguy

pilot
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
What is this "wheel" you speak of? Sounds interesting, maybe even fun.

Well, actually, it's only fun(ny) if you're watching someone on the wheel. Otherwise I would imagine it is definitely NOT funny.

Guam does however, have many fun parts. There is a really good go-kart track, make sure you're wearing pants the exhaust can heat ya up pretty good. The scuba diving is fanfreakingtastic. Oh, but the best part about guam you ask? THEY HAVE A TARGET!!

fc2spyguy

pilot
Contributor
webmaster said:
And, don't wear a belt :D
This:
BE02.jpg

is similar to the belt I normally wear, yeah, wouldn't want to be caught on the wheel with that thing on, bad times :(

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
fc2spyguy said:
Well, actually, it's only fun(ny) if you're watching someone on the wheel. Otherwise I would imagine it is definitely NOT funny.

Guam does however, have many fun parts. There is a really good go-kart track, make sure you're wearing pants the exhaust can heat ya up pretty good. The scuba diving is fanfreakingtastic. Oh, but the best part about guam you ask? THEY HAVE A TARGET!!

Still, what is this "wheel?" My curiousity is piqued.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
AllAmerican75 said:
Still, what is this "wheel?" My curiousity is piqued.

It's a big ships wheel (is that what they call it?). The subject is strapped to it, via wrists. His shirt is usually already off then his pants are dropped and one of the "relaxation therapists" then flogs his back side with a whip (the ones with multiple tails, I think it's called the cat of nine or something to that effect).

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
bunk22 said:
It's a big ships wheel (is that what they call it?). The subject is strapped to it, via wrists. His shirt is usually already off then his pants are dropped and one of the "relaxation therapists" then flogs his back side with a whip (the ones with multiple tails, I think it's called the cat of nine or something to that effect).

WTF?!!?!! WHo does this sort of thing? Are JOs forced to do it?

fc2spyguy

pilot
Contributor
aww bunk, you're too nice, I wasn't going to tell him. And no it's not a wheel, it's a Helm.