• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Valiant Shield kicks off...cool pic

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Harrier Dude said:
Come on over to Okinawa if you love to dive.
Yeah, I remember pulling into Okinawa for gas and seeing the sonar dome for the first time from the pier. Crystal clear water, must be spectacular.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
You can dive with the whalesharks, too. I'm going to do that this weekend along with my NiTROX cert. Some things about this tour don't suck.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
fc2spyguy said:
aww bunk, you're too nice, I wasn't going to tell him. And no it's not a wheel, it's a Helm.

That's the word I was looking for!! I guess I should have left it a surprise as well.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
bunk22 said:
Where are the CODs??

Oh yeah, $100 bucks says they're at the Viking taking a ride on the wheel :D

The real question though is... "Have you found the G-Spot?"

Or have you had your underwear hung on the ceiling at Club USA, I was rather worried when I was all of a sudden being grabbed onto.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
1. Propstop and NavyVance, one of you guys needs a new avatar. I keep mixing you guys up.

2. I have a Vikings story that will top anyone's. Too bad this is a public forum.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Seeing the photoex from the Reagan was awesome. When I get around to putting my pictures on my computer I might post some I took from the hangar bay (we weren't allowed to go topside).