• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Voice from the past supports war in Iraq

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
ok, a4s...you know i respect you...i really do...i respect our differences...i hope you respect my opinion. when it comes to big picture stuff like how to win a war we should have differences of opinion, otherwise what kind of democracy would be?...thanks for entertaining my thoughts.
Sure .... differences of opinion ..... no problem-o ... and I'm not interested in your respect and/or whether I have it --- I am not important in this --- but thanks, anyway. I am just concerned that you learn what your "new" job is going to entail and get ready for some of the hard realities that might be coming your way..... that's all. An air war can be 'clean" .... and it can also be really tough and hard when there's empty chairs in the dirty shirt mess/wardroom after the recovery.

Fly safe ... :)