• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Voluntary Termination

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Someone a few posts back mentioned that different communities have different O-4 screen rates. If you want the most recent rate for any one community check this site out. It breaks it down by community and even by pilot/NFO. This will list all URL communities rates for the FY '07 O-4 selection board. FY '06 rates can be found here. I find that being familiar with the NPC site helps me find these tidbits of info when I wonder about things...

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Interesting link. Other communities besides aviation dipped into their below zone guys and selected them early for LCDR. Looks like VP, HSL and HM had the worst selection rates for in zone guys. Lotsa terminal O-3s running around.

MasterBates

Interesting link. Other communities besides aviation dipped into their below zone guys and selected them early for LCDR. Looks like VP, HSL and HM had the worst selection rates for in zone guys. Lotsa terminal O-3s running around.

HEY!

I resembled that comment.

Apparently I got out while the getting was good...

So what 1390s are getting selected for LCDR??

7 of 8 got picked up! :eek:

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
UInavy said:
So there are VA (medium) NFOs, but no VFA NFOs??

Looks like they just (mistakenly) used VF for those folks. Maybe NPC is behind, maybe they just can put out a coherent and uniform statement of results. At any rate, that's all very interesting, but the real question is what the DH screen data looks like.

Brett

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
That first link didn't work for me. Of course, I'm on a Navy system, so what did I expect...