• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"What % Gets Stealth?"

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Yeah, Heinlein has some great lines in there about women which were obviously written before the first inklings of PC were around. There's one in "Stranger in a Strange Land" that talks about putting girls in a deep, dark sack from when they're born until the time thay have the good sense to find their way out.
I don't get it.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Jolly Roger said:
Kind of like The Day after Tomorrow (aka Two Days From Now)?

Don't even get me started on that movie. The word "junk science" doesn't even being to describe it.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Brett327 said:
Translation: Women are stupid and should be kept out of everyone's way. :D

Brett

Oh man, I can so see this turning into one of those wives vs singles dudes threads again. :eek: Standby

Cate

Pretty much invincible
Oh, Christamighty. Not that I'm not usually the person on the sidelines shouting, "Hit 'em again! Here, use this bottle," but in the interest of general tranquility, could we maybe back away from the upcoming man vs. woman throwdown and go back to trashing lousy movies? There are so many movies worthy of trashing...

B

Blutonski816

*pulls out his thumb*
"Can't do much damage with that thing can we? Perhaps it shoulda been the rule of wrist!"

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Blutonski816 said:
*pulls out his thumb*
"Can't do much damage with that thing can we? Perhaps it shoulda been the rule of wrist!"

Are you saying that Boondock Saints is a bad movie? You better not...

B

Blutonski816

no...

I'm jsut commenting on what Cate said about a Man v. Woman beatdown...

C'mon would I know the line if I thought it sucked???

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Fly Navy said:
Are you saying that Boondock Saints is a bad movie? You better not...

The Boondock Saints is the Ill Digedy. Watching it right now as a matter of fact. Anyone who says otherwise has bad taste.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cate said:
Oh, Christamighty. Not that I'm not usually the person on the sidelines shouting, "Hit 'em again! Here, use this bottle," but in the interest of general tranquility, could we maybe back away from the upcoming man vs. woman throwdown and go back to trashing lousy movies? There are so many movies worthy of trashing...
Did you read the original post? I'm just quoting a guy writing in the 50s and 60s when that kind of thing was the norm. Everybody settle down! ;) Back to the movies.

Brett

Cate

Pretty much invincible
Hey, I'm not naming names, I'm just gently nudging things back towards the topic of lousy movies. Here, I'll start: Kill Bill. What. A. Dog. For serious.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cate said:
Hey, I'm not naming names, I'm just gently nudging things back towards the topic of lousy movies. Here, I'll start: Kill Bill. What. A. Dog. For serious.

Michael Madsen basically saved it. Made me wanna move into a trailer and unclog toilets in a strip club.

I'll shut up now.