• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whiting Field set COR IV

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
My prediction: It goes back out into the Atlantic and becomes a hurricane and comes back and hits Jax, then it crosses Florida and goes into the gulf, becomes a hurricane again and hits PCola. Then it turns around again and goes back into the gulf and becomes a hurricane again and turns to the west and hits Corpus. If that all happens I'm gonna have to start thinking up some numbers as well...

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This is a set of forecast track models off Weather Underground. Gives you a rough idea of how puzzled the computers are. Though consensus seems to be building toward a quick offshore jaunt, hitting Jax, then raining on GA and Bammy.

at200806_model.gif

http://icons-pe.wunderground.com/data/images/at200806_model.gif

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
This is a set of forecast track models off Weather Underground. Gives you a rough idea of how puzzled the computers are. Though consensus seems to be building toward a quick offshore jaunt, hitting Jax, then raining on GA and Bammy.

Initiate LAMPS spool-ex!

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fay's stalled out on the coast - most of it's still over land.

Current forecast is that the storm has lost momentum and is essentially getting snuffed out. NHC says even if it reenters the Gulf, it won't have enough organization to regain strength.

Kinda like the Democratic Party. Hey-oooooh! Sorry.

Anyway. Note the model above shows Fay as a Depression by late tomorrow.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
So you're telling me my highly anticipated days off to drink have been postponed to a later date?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Anyway. Note the model above shows Fay as a Depression by late tomorrow.

Yes, and note where it intends to be at the end of the prediction. Right where "somebody" thought it would be a good idea to Hurrevac to. Riiiiight.

phrogpilot73

Yes, and note where it intends to be at the end of the prediction. Right where "somebody" thought it would be a good idea to Hurrevac to. Riiiiight.
What, you guys are supposed to HURREVAC to Alabama? That's pointless. Dobbins/Robbins always seemed like the good choice...

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
What, you guys are supposed to HURREVAC to Alabama? That's pointless. Dobbins/Robbins always seemed like the good choice...

My ride isn't orange and white anymore. As such, independent thinking when it comes to HURREVAC isn't encouraged.