• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whiting Field set COR IV

phrogpilot73

My ride isn't orange and white anymore. As such, independent thinking when it comes to HURREVAC isn't encouraged.
I should have clarified - that's where we were directed to HURREVAC our grey machines. I don't remember where we were supposed to HURREVAC in VT/HT's...

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
Anyone know what's up with Jacksonville? Called 2 people trying to setup an ASTB date and no answer, no reply from either. Damn weather!

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Yup, sending out a few planes to Andrews tomorrow. Can't fit 'em all in the hangar.

heynowlookout

pilot
Contributor
Anyone know what's up with Jacksonville? Called 2 people trying to setup an ASTB date and no answer, no reply from either. Damn weather!

I'm sure not everyone is gone but there's definitely a lot more P-3's on the line here in Brunswick than normal.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
The same as your filed flight plan versus your actual flight path: We won't know unit it gets to Pensacola. :D

-ea6bflyr ;)

So have you ever flown a flight plan AF? Because in my extremely limited experience, it doesn't seem very likely...