• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who flies backseat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
Shouldn't think it'd be much diff from any other shore job, but let's face it - if you're competing for an EP as the BA events coordinator, I can think of a few other O-3s that are gonna rank better. "Oh yeah, so what if you can fly the diamond? I bet you can't arrange a better location for beer carts and t-shirt stands..." Might be better off bucking for a 1 of 1 1320 fitrep.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Goober said:
Shouldn't think it'd be much diff from any other shore job, but let's face it - if you're competing for an EP as the BA events coordinator, I can think of a few other O-3s that are gonna rank better. "Oh yeah, so what if you can fly the diamond? I bet you can't arrange a better location for beer carts and t-shirt stands..." Might be better off bucking for a 1 of 1 1320 fitrep.

I am afraid I don't understand your post. I trust it has to do with the competitiveness of a NFO coming off a tour as #7. I can assure you that jobs with the Blues in the non-pilot billets are very highly sought after and pay off when follow on orders come up. Only the very best become part of the Blues, pilot, NFO, enlisted troops and the USMC crew. And you are not rated within your designator. You are rated and ranked within your pay grade regardless of designator. So, all LTs compete among themselves, whether pilot, PAO, NFO, Pork Chop or AMDO. That is a lot of Lts. No LT at the Blues will be ranked 1 of 1. And don't ever knock an ability for postioning the beer cart!! That guy always ranks #1 with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.