• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Tgonzo29

Always loved naval aviation and flying as a kid. Tried to be a pro hockey player and I cared enough about college and my major to barely pass. Lost my mom during my senior year and it made me get a grip. My Grandpa (her dad) flew skyraiders, cougars, furys. Decided to fix my bad habits and go for it. Other than that, those F-14 burners in the ending scene might have hinted something.

BDavis11

Contributor
Has anyone talked to their recruiter regarding this at board list and what's to come? Mr recruiter is mia.
I emailed my processor. However, he is on leave (military vacation for those that don’t know) until tomorrow. So I’m waiting to hear back about it. Best case scenario it gets updated or it doesn’t and other people still get seen at board. SWorst case scenario it’s final and everyone else gets rolled to the November board.

McDonald95

Has anyone talked to their recruiter regarding this at board list and what's to come? Mr recruiter is mia.
just about to ask this lol, texted my recruiter Friday and he said he'd get back today about it and hasn't. I was hoping someone else would so mine won't throat chop me for asking too many annoying questions,

luckynumbr27

My recruiter doesn’t come across as exceptionally in the know what is going on with things about the board in general, but he said today that the board is on schedule to happen in august and that I will be seen at it.

luckynumbr27

On a totally other note, I’m planning on running a mock PRT within the next week or so and adding it to the prt section of the spreadsheet just to see where I’m at without any work and document my progress as we get closer to board since I have absolutely nothing better to do and am looking for distractions. Hopefully some of y’all jump in with me and we can get some friendly competition going.

CaptMorgan

On a totally other note, I’m planning on running a mock PRT within the next week or so and adding it to the prt section of the spreadsheet just to see where I’m at without any work and document my progress as we get closer to board since I have absolutely nothing better to do and am looking for distractions. Hopefully some of y’all jump in with me and we can get some friendly competition going.
Lol I'll join you when I get that Prorec Y. No need to plank when I don't have too?

njrecc

Lol I'll join you when I get that Prorec Y. No need to plank when I don't have too?
This is how I am with the run, no need to run if I don’t have to lol. Ive been back into a CrossFit style training in my garage and using a row machine and stuff like that to start building my cardio back up. I have been planning on going to the track here in town Saturday morning and testing my 1.5 mile time just to see where I am

luckynumbr27

This is how I am with the run, no need to run if I don’t have to lol. Ive been back into a CrossFit style training in my garage and using a row machine and stuff like that to start building my cardio back up. I have been planning on going to the track here in town Saturday morning and testing my 1.5 mile time just to see where I am
I’ve generally worked out most of my life and always maxed my strength numbers for my age group on every PRT I took when I was on active duty, but the running has never been natural for me lol. I would have to run consistently every week to run in the 9s on the 1.5 while other dudes that never ran were running sub 9 on a hangover.

If I get the Y, I’m gonna hit the cardio pretty hard since the runs expose who is painfully lacking more than any other physical evolution.

Kyle42

We could fill the remaining 167 pages till prorecs by devising a plan to bring back the aviation working greens, anyone on board?

WorldWar33.3

We could fill the remaining 167 pages till prorecs by devising a plan to bring back the aviation working greens, anyone on board?

"Oh hey brah... so you're a greenside pilot??" ?

I'm with you though. It's pretty damn sharp.

Last edited: