• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Magrey

Did anyone submit their application in, say June, and get their name on that list? Mine was submitted 6/11 and I'm not on the list.
I submitted on 24JUN and I made the list. Idk how the recruiter side works, but may be your OR is holding your application to meet their quotas next month, if that is even a thing for then OR.

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
I submitted on 24JUN and I made the list. Idk how the recruiter side works, but may be your OR is holding your application to meet their quotas next month, if that is even a thing for then OR.
Uh ohhhh. Or maybe my application was submitted and rejected due to one of my waivers being rejected or something like that.

GodSpeed1997

My OR submitted my package right on the deadline date for the May board and the August board. Thought I was going to get rolled for both of them but I made it in the at-board list. I think submitting your package early increases your chance of being seen but it’s not the only factor why you’re rolled. People have made it to boards submitting way later than other people who submitted early.

hlhenriksen

Since we have 168 pages to go until the results come out, what made you pursue a career in naval aviation? ........ And how many times did you watch it?
I work in tech at a major insurance company, and it's a great career but honestly it's pretty boring. I always wanted to be a pilot and have thought about serving a number of times before so I figured I'd at least give it a shot while I'm young and don't have anything holding me back. And I've actually never seen it...

Kyle42

My grandfather was an A-6 maintainer and my dad was a KC-130 flight engineer. I’m the first to go to college and it felt right to pursue a career in Naval aviation like them (Tom Cruise also helped?)