• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
My recruiter told me they submitted my application on 6/11/21, 2 weeks before the deadline. Unfortunately my name isn't on the at-board list but my recruiter hasn't contacted me yet. Will I find out if there was a reason I wasn't at this board other than it filling early and if so, how?

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
Did anyone submit their application in, say June, and get their name on that list? Mine was submitted 6/11 and I'm not on the list.

njrecc

Idk if that’s true, but there’s 250 names on that list already. by comparison, the May board had like 220ish
I thought I remember reading that the board only looked at 135 applicants for May? Did I just make that up or am I thinking of something else?

exNavyOffRec

I thought I remember reading that the board only looked at 135 applicants for May? Did I just make that up or am I thinking of something else?
someone said their recruiter told them they only were looking at like 135 applications, so you are thinking correctly.