• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

KnownForIt

no/little bearing, the board itself is one small piece of what happens, most is before or after the board, we are getting close to the end of the FY and for DCO that means something, so those NRC processors will be trying to get out COMDOCS for the DCO's to get commissioned before 9/30 so that will take them time, as well as other items.
Can I just say. @exNavyOffRec is actually a saint. I've combed through pages of different boards and forums on here. The one thing that's consistent is their constant informative input.

Thank you!

Magrey

I wonder how it came out so fast
I don't know but he didn't get selected and my other friend did get selected. The crazy part is that both of them developed the Fire scout syllabus etc for the HSC community. So they are both savvy when it comes to UAVs

Val135

z

A friend on that board got results already.

I know they wanted to stand up this program this fiscal year so that would explain results coming out early. I have a friend who put in for AVO as well, but hasn’t heard anything.

kotn

A friend on that board got results already.

Thanks for the intel. If anyone gets the AVO list or has access to it can you post it here?
I also know someone who applied for AVO and hasn't heard anything as of yet. It also might help other people who stumble across this thread because I don't think there is an AVO board thread going on on airwarriors.

Cashworth

I have heard of others receiving results from the AVO board that was held on 2-3 August, however board results are typically released 2-10 weeks after the board concludes. I've been religiously refreshing the MPT&E SharePoint portal for the N31 board results, so as soon as I see it posted, I will also attach it to the thread.

Lolzach69

I have heard of others receiving results from the AVO board that was held on 2-3 August, however board results are typically released 2-10 weeks after the board concludes. I've been religiously refreshing the MPT&E SharePoint portal for the N31 board results, so as soon as I see it posted, I will also attach it to the thread.
Trying to decide if I want to refresh Air Warriors every 5 seconds to see the results or if I want to hear from my recruiter to give her a genuine reaction for all of her hard work