• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

kotn

I have heard of others receiving results from the AVO board that was held on 2-3 August, however board results are typically released 2-10 weeks after the board concludes. I've been religiously refreshing the MPT&E SharePoint portal for the N31 board results, so as soon as I see it posted, I will also attach it to the thread.

Thank you the update. I know an AVO applicant who hasn't heard anything and is dying for any news.

CaptMorgan

This was 9 days after the board, but it was in January which was a weird time for boards.31943

kotn

This was 9 days after the board, but it was in January which was a weird time for boards.

I've also looked through the previous board threads and seen quite a few "unofficial results" posts.

I know this was talked about before, and I apologize for asking again, but what the hell are "unofficial results?"
Is that when a recruiter happens to know someone on the board or something? What is the circumstance that a OR gets unofficial word?
Why do some ORs get unofficial results and others don't know anything until the day the official results come out?

RSPaviator

I've also looked through the previous board threads and seen quite a few "unofficial results" posts.

I know this was talked about before, and I apologize for asking again, but what the hell are "unofficial results?"
Is that when a recruiter happens to know someone on the board or something? What is the circumstance that a OR gets unofficial word?
When my application was submitted my OR told me to be weary of "unofficial results" He said things can change at the board after and the list can change a few times. He said he will not call me with unofficial results because he has been in the room with a recruiter that had to call his applicant back after he already told him he was prorec yes and inform him that the official list did not include his name.

He told me people on Air Warriors will say they have results and unofficial ones can change so be careful lol

CaptMorgan

Probably best to get the scoop from @exNavyOffRec and see if he ever got early results from his connections. As I understand it, the unofficial results are the board results that somehow made its way through the grapevine to your OR. Not sure how that works tbh..