• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

When my application was submitted my OR told me to be weary of "unofficial results" He said things can change at the board after and the list can change a few times. He said he will not call me with unofficial results because he has been in the room with a recruiter that had to call his applicant back after he already told him he was prorec yes and inform him that the official list did not include his name.

He told me people on Air Warriors will say they have results and unofficial ones can change so be careful lol
Once the board submits the names to NRC that is it, there is no changing it, if someone is told they are pro Y and then it turns out they are a N or vice versa it is because someone read something wrong, and guess what, that would happen even with the list was in someones hand.
Probably best to get the scoop from @exNavyOffRec and see if he ever got early results from his connections. As I understand it, the unofficial results are the board results that somehow made its way through the grapevine to your OR. Not sure how that works tbh..
When they changed the process to give OCS dates with results that caused lots of "fun", in the past the list would come out a few days after the board met because they didn't have to hunt to put people in OCS classes, so there was no real speculation.

Joshkp08

Gents....honest opinions pls.

I am a E6 active duty AO applying for Pilot/NFO
I have minimum astb scores
11 years of service
3 appraisals (two O-5, one O-6, all 10s)
O-8 LOR and O-5 LOR
BS from SIU with 3.9 GPA
Oh and I'm 31 years old.

Whats my chances of getting selected?