• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Marcus_Aurelius

Well, while I was in a business meeting I got a call from my recruiter.

PROREC-Y for SNA!!

To all of you that made it, congratulations! I cannot wait to be flying with you.

For all of those that did not make it this time, I'm sure it is very difficult and I am sorry that you got that news. I wish you the best of luck in any future application submissions and no matter whether you make it into Naval Aviation or not, I pray that you will find meaning and success in whatever field you go into. The willingness to serve your country alone is commendable and you should be recognized for that desire.

Terrypolanco2

I almost regret checking the forum today.... now that I know results are coming out I'm just sitting here anxiously awaiting a call from the CO. At least if I didn't know of the impending results I would be a little more chill?
call em bro. thats what i did because they dont receive word that the results come out. The recruiters have to check. also I know for a fact you got in.