• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

TraidsAndRaids

My OR just said he does not have anything official so he cant tell me so I am little confused. If anyone has access to the list and would be willing to check for me the would be greatly appreciated ! Congrats everyone who knows!

krs0313

My OR just said he does not have anything official so he cant tell me so I am little confused. If anyone has access to the list and would be willing to check for me the would be greatly appreciated ! Congrats everyone who knows!
I haven't gotten ahold of my OR yet, but I also echo this - if anyone has access to the list and is willing to look my name up (I'm not AD), please let me know!

Ghost SWO

Contributor
If you want to change your name there is a thread for username change requests, It would probably be smart to do that at a minimum. At least if you use your own picture, make the username different. The military harps pretty hard on the PII stuff.