• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

andoesph

Uh yeah. I tried to have someone send me the official list so I could see for myself but they weren't willing to on this forum.

I got a call, not a text or email so I've been going back in my mind like, he said pilot right? LOL
I believe someone posted the list in the last board. I’m hoping someone is willing to do the same in here.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I believe someone posted the list in the last board. I’m hoping someone is willing to do the same in here.
I brought that up too, but the individual was unwilling to do so in a DM...

I mean, I'd like to at least see my name on the list I've been told it's on. I'd hate to be the guy from the May board that was told ProRec-Y pilot and come to find out the OR was looking at the wrong thing LOL. I just want to see that juicy info with my own eye.

jkeikot

Uh yeah. I tried to have someone send me the official list so I could see for myself but they weren't willing to on this forum.

I got a call, not a text or email so I've been going back in my mind like, he said pilot right? LOL

My recruiter sent me a picture of the list with my name on it but I can only see NRD 115, 116, 151,152, 153. If you’re in one of those DM and I can share it with you!

Ghost SWO

Contributor
My recruiter sent me a picture of the list with my name on it but I can only see NRD 115, 116, 151,152, 153. If you’re in one of those DM and I can share it with you!
Bummer, not one of those. Thanks for offering though!

Funny how an OR will do that but for there is a stipulation with sharing it via DM lol.

Last edited: