• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Mntman

Contributor
I haven't been following this site for a while, just a lot of waiting. Didn't realize this post was getting so much discussion. Will follow as closely as I can, but I really don't want to worry about it.

Did you submit a packet for this board?

Duffman

None
Contributor
Just curious how long did it take till all of you saw the at-board list? I can’t find it in this thread (98 pages)

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Just curious how long did it take till all of you saw the at-board list? I can’t find it in this thread (98 pages)
Page 26, the images. The list was probably posted maybe a week prior to the board? One week based on the SWO board whose at-board list was a week prior.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
If you haven't already added your info to the spreadsheet, please do so.

Or if you can't find the crayons, Ghost SWO loves updating the spreadsheet and will happily do it for you!
Notice how I tried to get someone to put their info on the Excel today, didn't happen. I don't understand.

Someone just totally ruined the sheet too recently. Fixing it now.

To avoid the train wreck of an Excel that I just saw, the column categories are also now at the bottom. You don't need to go about moving entire blocks around. Good lord. It looked like someone's kid got in there and went to town on it.

Last edited:

TheCoon

Someone just totally ruined the sheet too recently. Fixing it now.

To avoid the train wreck of an Excel that I just saw, the column categories are also now at the bottom. You don't need to go about moving entire blocks around. Good lord. It looked like someone's kid got in there and went to town on it.

Prayers up for the homie who did that... @Ghost SWO will find you.