• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

amclouth

Tis December 7th.

Here's a picture of Ford Island/USS Arizona Memorial/USS Missouri/Pearl Harbor. Taken while flying over, 2017.

View attachment 28307
At 7 years of flying, my favorite flight is still one from December 7, 2014. We were the closing flyover for the final official ceremony on the Arizona Memorial for the remaining survivors.

Attachments

• E2ECFEA5-800E-4555-B52A-5D441DF5ABCA.png
    E2ECFEA5-800E-4555-B52A-5D441DF5ABCA.png
    711.8 KB · Views: 23

Ghost SWO

Contributor
At 7 years of flying, my favorite flight is still one from December 7, 2014. We were the closing flyover for the final official ceremony on the Arizona Memorial for the remaining survivors.
I see you've one-upped me with an amazing photo. I'll exit out the back. haha. That's a great pic and great reason to do a flyover.

amclouth

I see you've one-upped me with an amazing photo. I'll exit out the back. haha. That's a great pic and great reason to do a flyover.
5 years of flying around the Islands in the back of a helicopter gave me a lot of opportunities for good pictures.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Haha, right on the money. I love Bellows, we just paddled Halewa Bay and saw 15-20 sea turtles. I think the waves are bringing them to the bay for the calmer water.
Nice!

Bellow's was our favorite beach while we were there. It was nice to avoid tourist traffic and other local shenanigans like getting your car broken into.

Elmalditobuzo

Here's one of my favorite beaches in Manhattan. If you look closely you can see some Hudson River White Fish. One time I hitched a ride on a sea turtle to get across the jobsite, true story. Last week I got to swim with alligators in zero vis while a fishing trawler chummed the water up a river.

If we make it to a 100 pages do you think that they'll release the results?

soccerman816

My connect in the OCS applicant chain just texted me the following:

"I cannot even venture to guess at this point. They just finished signing the Final Select letters for those who are leaving on the 20th for the January 3rd Class."

I removed any and all profanity haha they are not the happiest with NRC as this person is responsible for a good portion of the work involved in getting applicants to OCS.

Last edited: