• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

exNavyOffRec

My recruiter just called to let me know i got selected, does anyone know how hard it is to push out a class date? I told my recruiter I wasn't available until April but I am being told i may not have a choice.
What did you put on your application in the "date available" spot?

PepperPerry

Current Teacher, Aspiring SWO
For those still waiting: the list seems to have come out later in the day - perhaps after your recruiter left the office.

Hold on to hope for a call Monday.

exNavyOffRec

I may have written January since that's when i told my recruiter i was graduating, but i definitely made it clear my intended available date months before this board.
Unfortunately they go by the "date available" block, sometimes they will adjust, but there was several years where the response from NRC was "ship on the date assigned or decline the position". You need to talk to your recruiter on Monday and have a good reason for needing to delay.