• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

donaldmbang

Hey everyone, I just got news about my application package.

Unfortunately, I was not qualified to make this board date due to me being too far from my graduation date. I will now have to reapply for a board convene in January 2025.

On the flip side, my recruiter says that I still have an almost guaranteed chance to get selected. It's also my chance to get my grades even higher. I wish you all the best of luck for this board and will hopefully see you soon!
Did you apply for the Sept 3 board?

exNavyOffRec

Hey everyone, I just got news about my application package.

Unfortunately, I was not qualified to make this board date due to me being too far from my graduation date. I will now have to reapply for a board convene in January 2025.

On the flip side, my recruiter says that I still have an almost guaranteed chance to get selected. It's also my chance to get my grades even higher. I wish you all the best of luck for this board and will hopefully see you soon!

It should be, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten told what I was told. I'd say wait a day or two, or let your recruiter inform you.
Not being qualified to go to board is not a board decision it is a program manager decision.

Bardocks

My recruiter just called to let me know i got selected, does anyone know how hard it is to push out a class date? I told my recruiter I wasn't available until April but I am being told i may not have a choice.

PepperPerry

Current Teacher, Aspiring SWO
I asked if I could be rolled to November because I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to pass the PRT. Also so there’s more transition time for my school.

Was told no - and that I don’t have to pass the PRT before going, or when I first get there. I was told they’d roll me into the class to get my PT up and that they don’t immediately separate anymore. Is this true?