• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Sep24 SNA/SNFO Board

podsu

SNA - OCS
So you need to hit Sat medium with your recruiter before you ship?
I just had to simply complete a PRT before I could get my orders. I was told during my instructions for the PRT that you should obviously shoot for the best you can do, but they were just looking for completion. Also if it matters, I had to do my 1.5 mile run on a treadmill which I was unfamiliar with running on.

avg_joe

What time does it historically come out? What time did the SWO board come out? I’m sure it’s just random and maybe just later this week.

GoBoilers25

What time does it historically come out? What time did the SWO board come out? I’m sure it’s just random and maybe just later this week.
The last four boards heard back within 3 weeks of the board convening, so we’re all hoping it’s this week that we’ll hear back. It could be longer though.

GoBoilers25

Nah I meant like time as in clock. Cause waiting is eating me up. As it is for all of us ofc
Ah I see, yeah that’s probably random. I think SWO got their results around 17:30 Eastern time last Friday but there likely isn’t any correlation with whatever our time ends up being.