• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Sep24 SNA/SNFO Board

aspiringf18

I would guess you’ll hear within 2-3 weeks. There’s nothing immediate about it, and just be aware they can send you to the next board if there’s ANYTHING they don’t like. As was mentioned back in the thread, just because you meet immediate select criteria does not mean they need to immediately take you. It really just means you get accepted and don’t need to wait for a board and can go to the next OCS class they put you in. But fingers crossed for you because this delay has been brutal for me.
Dude I can’t even imagine. Also if they take a while I’ll miss the Oct 4 board lol.

I don’t know how you’ve done it, I feel like i can’t work another day at my current job, just knowing what’s possibly out there 🤣🤣

TXAGOTDR08

I’ll also add that the quick turn around for boards are relatively new.
I had CandiOs for my class (3 classes ahead of me) who were selected 2 years prior to their OCS date.

Dude I can’t even imagine. Also if they take a while I’ll miss the Oct 4 board lol.

I don’t know how you’ve done it, I feel like i can’t work another day at my current job, just knowing what’s possibly out there 🤣🤣
You’ll get in that board if you aren’t selected in I-SEL for some reason. My I-SEL rejection was after the deadline for the 9/3 board and they were able to slide me in.

dominicdecoco

How long did it take you to hear back from I-SEL? I’m I-SEL and it’s been over a week lol
My recruiter submitted me for I-SEL and I heard back the week later. They wanted to put me in an October OCS class. I denied because I am unable to ship until January and now my package is at this board.