• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Sep24 SNA/SNFO Board

LostGiant

As long as I know someone in this forum got notified, I'm cool with that.
That’s how we are feeling on the supply side as well, just knowing the list has dropped the anticipation stress will lessen. It was great seeing the SWOs get their list and the excitement they all had. (And the dread for those in the October class) lol

BradL17

Let’s say the list drops tomorrow or early next week, it would be highly doubtful that anyone would get the Oct 6th class date right?

Let’s say the list drops tomorrow or early next week, it would be highly doubtful that anyone would get the Oct 6th class date right?
I would not say it’s impossible. Depends on your earliest available date you put as well. Most probably won’t but I talked to my recruiter, there’s some leverage to try to get 10/6 even if they originally put you in a later one. People from prior boards could also have decided not to go, leaving vacancies in the 10/6 class. When I was originally fighting for I-SEL my recruiter had some people drop from the 8/25 class last second and he tried to get me in that one.

TXAGOTDR08

There was a guy that went 10 days from selection to OCS last board.
I went 2 weeks from my selection to at OCS, as did a number of my classmates when I got selected the first time. So very possible

TXAGOTDR08

I would not say it’s impossible. Depends on your earliest available date you put as well. Most probably won’t but I talked to my recruiter, there’s some leverage to try to get 10/6 even if they originally put you in a later one. People from prior boards could also have decided not to go, leaving vacancies in the 10/6 class. When I was originally fighting for I-SEL my recruiter had some people drop from the 8/25 class last second and he tried to get me in that one.
My earliest requested date on my current packet is June 1st lmao

aspiringf18

How long did it take you to hear back from I-SEL? I’m I-SEL and it’s been over a week lol

How long did it take you to hear back from I-SEL? I’m I-SEL and it’s been over a week lol
It took them like 3 weeks to reject me and send me to this board. I mentioned earlier in the thread but in case you didn’t see I got rejected from I-SEL and sent to this board for admitting I used THC twice in the past seven years haha. Should’ve just kept my damn mouth shut but oh well.

aspiringf18

It took them like 3 weeks to reject me and send me to this board. I mentioned earlier in the thread but in case you didn’t see I got rejected from I-SEL and sent to this board for admitting I used THC twice in the past seven years haha. Should’ve just kept my damn mouth shut but oh well.
My god. 3 weeks is absurd lol. So much for “immediate”. Do you know anyone who was accepted and how long it took?

My god. 3 weeks is absurd lol. So much for “immediate”. Do you know anyone who was accepted and how long it took?
I would guess you’ll hear within 2-3 weeks. There’s nothing immediate about it, and just be aware they can send you to the next board if there’s ANYTHING they don’t like. As was mentioned back in the thread, just because you meet immediate select criteria does not mean they need to immediately take you. It really just means you get accepted and don’t need to wait for a board and can go to the next OCS class they put you in. But fingers crossed for you because this delay has been brutal for me.