• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03SEP24 SUPPLY BOARD

Copying this over from another the thread:

Undergrad: BA Business - Management Information Systems (3.33)
Postgraduate: Master's in Public Administration (3.87), MSc in International Development (3.5)
OAR: 54
Leadership: I was the General Manager of a gym for 4 years. During the pandemic I was a Digital Literacy Officer at an NGO where I managed a digital transformation project. No prior military experience.
Needed an age waiver for SWO.

I applied for Intel last year but wasn't selected. Applying for SUPPO and SWO. I'll happily take either at this point.

yellowbrickroad

Does anyone know when the AT BOARD list comes out for this board? I’m just assuming that it releases the day the board convenes but not sure.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Yeah I have a certificate of cybersecurity

"Major fields of study must be directly related to computer science, computer programing, information security and assurance, network administration, machine learning, cybersecurity law, cloud computing, internet security, data science, information technology, computer/digital forensics, computer engineering, software engineering, systems engineering, network operation, cyber security, software, or information systems is required. Other technical degrees equivalent to the above would also be considered. No waivers will be granted unless an individual has graduated from Joint Cyber Analysis Course, graduated from Computer Network Operator Qualification Course, or has extensive experience at a Cyber Mission Team, Cyber Protection Team, or National Mission Team."

I don't see anything about a cyber certificate making you eligible.

Kabish93

"Major fields of study must be directly related to computer science, computer programing, information security and assurance, network administration, machine learning, cybersecurity law, cloud computing, internet security, data science, information technology, computer/digital forensics, computer engineering, software engineering, systems engineering, network operation, cyber security, software, or information systems is required. Other technical degrees equivalent to the above would also be considered. No waivers will be granted unless an individual has graduated from Joint Cyber Analysis Course, graduated from Computer Network Operator Qualification Course, or has extensive experience at a Cyber Mission Team, Cyber Protection Team, or National Mission Team."

I don't see anything about a cyber certificate making you eligible.
I have a certificate and just one semester left for my cybersecurity degree. Thanks for the information