• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03SEP24 SUPPLY BOARD

You will get one this time around, I’m very confident you will…you have two Masters?
Thank you! I really hope supply takes me. I do have 2 master's degree and my recruiter told me I'd be more competitive for supply and SWO than intel. I was a bit concerned about not having any logistics experience, but I'm hoping my management experience will suffice.

HopefulSelect

Bachelor: History Ed
GPA: 3.7
Master: Education
GPA: N/A
OAR: 60
LOR: O2 Naval Academy Admission Officer. May not have been submitted in time due to time constraints on getting application in on time

Outlined leadership/logistical experience in motivational statement, mainly dealing with restaurant management.

Recruiter tells me I should be pretty competitive so hoping for the best!!

At-Board list dropped this morning.

*Respectfully - please go on Sharepoint (AD), through your CCC or contact your Recruiter if you’d like to know if you made the list. Good luck everyone!
Apologies if this is a dumb question. Is this list just for people who are enlisted that have submitted their package or will this list contain civilian applicants as well? Thank you!