• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03SEP24 SUPPLY BOARD

I don’t think I could get my lease terminated, all of my utilities turned off, and everything else done within a weekend. Fingers are crossed that they release the selections today or tomorrow.
Yeah, I get that. I moved back home after college and couldn't afford to live alone in my hometown even if I wanted to so I thankfully I don't have those kinds of responsibilities to worry about before leaving. But yes, the sooner the better for those decisions!!

That is impossible.
Just repeating information given to me. I would have literally no way of knowing if it was or wasn't true. I just have to take things at face value. Although, rereading the text, I could have misinterpreted it that he could've reported, not that he actually did. But still.

Attachments

• IMG_7954.jpeg
    IMG_7954.jpeg
    310.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

LostGiant

Just repeating information given to me. I would have literally no way of knowing if it was or wasn't true. I just have to take things at face value. Although, rereading the text, I could misinterpreted it that he could've reported, not that he actually did. But still.
I have seen it with enlisted individuals, they go to MEPS, do everything the same day, and then ship the following morning. Usually younger individuals so no waivers or anything.

My recruiter has mentioned that he had something similar before as well, but the individual chose to ship a month later rather than the next few days from the selections posting.

Ideally that wouldn’t happen, but stuff can happen 😅

exNavyOffRec

Just repeating information given to me. I would have literally no way of knowing if it was or wasn't true. I just have to take things at face value. Although, rereading the text, I could have misinterpreted it that he could've reported, not that he actually did. But still.
He wouldn't have even been able to do that, their is paperwork that needs to be generated, completed, reviewed, approved, orders generated, approved, flights booked and I think there are a few other items.

I'm general it takes 2 weeks from results to get a person shipped out and that is hoping everything goes perfect.