• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03SEP24 SUPPLY BOARD

Copying this over from another the thread:

Undergrad: BA Business - Management Information Systems (3.33)
Postgraduate: Master's in Public Administration (3.87), MSc in International Development (3.5)
OAR: 54
Leadership: I was the General Manager of a gym for 4 years. During the pandemic I was a Digital Literacy Officer at an NGO where I managed a digital transformation project. No prior military experience.
Needed an age waiver for SWO.

I applied for Intel last year but wasn't selected. Applying for SUPPO and SWO. I'll happily take either at this point.
You will get one this time around, I’m very confident you will…you have two Masters?

Kabish93

Copying this over from another the thread:

Undergrad: BA Business - Management Information Systems (3.33)
Postgraduate: Master's in Public Administration (3.87), MSc in International Development (3.5)
OAR: 54
Leadership: I was the General Manager of a gym for 4 years. During the pandemic I was a Digital Literacy Officer at an NGO where I managed a digital transformation project. No prior military experience.
Needed an age waiver for SWO.

I applied for Intel last year but wasn't selected. Applying for SUPPO and SWO. I'll happily take either at this point.
How many waivers did you get?

Clahai

Starting this for the upcoming 03SEP24 Supply Board. Based on the most recent FY25 Board Schedule, it looks like 15JUL24 board was rolled into this one.

Good luck to all of you!
Did anyone submit their package 05Aug24? And know if it’s the same Board date as 03Sep24?