• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03SEP24 SUPPLY BOARD

LostGiant

The April 22nd supply results came out 16 days after the board convened. That gives me hope the results of this board will be out today or tomorrow.
How many business days were in the 16 though? That’s definitely the determining factor.

We're having the same conversation in the SNA/SNFO board. Our board convened on the same day yours did and our last three board results were released 15 14 and 16 days after the board convened.
Yeah… all of us with the same board date have been stalking each others forum topic. Was excited for the SWOs when their selections came out.

This board has like double the applicants though, you think that would make it take longer?
I was told that they meet over a 1-2 day period and that more applicants just means longer days for them, not necessarily more days. However, we've already established that my friend I get info from can sometimes be wrong so take that with a grain of salt. I'm sure the ex recruiter will confirm or deny this.

Edit: don't ask me why they take so long to send results when they decide within 2 days. I already asked and he had no idea lol

kelikei

How many business days were in the 16 though? That’s definitely the determining factor.

Yeah… all of us with the same board date have been stalking each others forum topic. Was excited for the SWOs when their selections came out.
The released SWO results at like 1700 on Friday…

Also- the people sitting the board want to be done with the board as much as we want the results out. It’s coming! Just stay positive everyone.

LostGiant

I was told that they meet over a 1-2 day period and that more applicants just means longer days for them, not necessarily more days. However, we've already established that my friend I get info from can sometimes be wrong so take that with a grain of salt. I'm sure the ex recruiter will confirm or deny this.

Edit: don't ask me why they take so long to send results when they decide within 2 days. I already asked and he had no idea lol
If it’s like any report in the navy, it has to be first signed by the preparers and then reviewed by the chain of command. The review process is what takes the longest.

I had to prepare the op-rep for my ship everyday underway and the first prep took 30 minutes, the review took 5 hours and never had any changes.

If it’s like any report in the navy, it has to be first signed by the preparers and then reviewed by the chain of command. The review process is what takes the longest.

I had to prepare the op-rep for my ship everyday underway and the first prep took 30 minutes, the review took 5 hours and never had any changes.
Sounds about right lol. I feel like a broken record with how many times I repeat the saying "hurry up and wait".

exNavyOffRec

That isn't it, it is the assignment of OCS classes, prior to OCS class dates being assigned at results release the board would convene on a Monday and results would be out on a Wednesday.

To assign OCS dates they need to look at several items both with the candidates file and with who can go in what class based on follow on school schedules and such.