• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03SEP24 SUPPLY BOARD

LostGiant

Not correct, at this point they are 6 months in to filling FY25, they would have stopped filling the spots for FY 24 back in late April to early June they start using the next FY billets in March/April and there is an overlap. A person needs to be in OCS the first week of July to graduate and count for the current FY.
Mate, just passing on the information that I received from my recruiter. Per his word, this past board was the last supply board for the fiscal year.

exNavyOffRec

Mate, just passing on the information that I received from my recruiter. Per his word, this past board was the last supply board for the fiscal year.
It is the last board being held in the FY but that has no bearing on spots, billets per FY are based on when a person graduates.

What your recruiter has told you would make me really wonder if he knows what he is doing since how billets are allocated would be recruiter 101, especially since he can look at the board schedule that is posted and see how it works.