• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03SEP24 SUPPLY BOARD

PepperPerry

Current Teacher, Aspiring SWO
It just crossed my mind that since a few of us also applied for SWO and was selected for SWO, I’d assume that opens more opportunities for us to get selected in Supply! Right?
You can get selected for both and accept one or the other. Being accepted at one board does not stop you from being selected on another.

exNavyOffRec

It just crossed my mind that since a few of us also applied for SWO and was selected for SWO, I’d assume that opens more opportunities for us to get selected in Supply! Right?

You can get selected for both and accept one or the other. Being accepted at one board does not stop you from being selected on another.
Building on what @PepperPerry said those that were accepted for SWO doesn't give more selection opportunities for Supply as you get to choose after the fact.

Laaaawrence

If yall are curious about potential ship dates, I’d look on CANTRAC. You can pull up the class schedule and see how many seats are open/taken. Need a cac tho

exNavyOffRec

If yall are curious about potential ship dates, I’d look on CANTRAC. You can pull up the class schedule and see how many seats are open/taken. Need a cac tho
Just be aware people can be assigned OCS dates and that info has yet to be put in CANTRAC.

The other things is just because there are open spots doesn't mean there are open spots for your designator.

Am I the only one constantly refreshing this page.
I check the page at least 3x an hour, if not more lol. Woke up around 5 this morning thinking my phone was ringing and it was my recruiter calling but I couldn't move to answer the call. 2nd time this has happened to me since submitting. Sleep paralysis is one hell of a thing.

I check the page at least 3x an hour, if not more lol. Woke up around 5 this morning thinking my phone was ringing and it was my recruiter calling but I couldn't move to answer the call. 2nd time this has happened to me since submitting. Sleep paralysis is one hell of a thing.

Dude I had a nightmare about not being selected last night 😭