• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03SEP24 SUPPLY BOARD

trying2beegood

Texted my recruiter yesterday as soon as I saw that someone said the list was posted. I couldn't call him because I was actively walking off of a plane at the time. He never ended up calling me so I'm thinking I'll hear from him on Monday😅. Anyways, congratulations to all the applicants!! & don't forget to update your info on the spreadsheet that Pepper Perry made for us because that was super nice of them to make it and I'm sure it'll be a valuable resource to future applicants! Hope to share an update with y'all on Monday & that everyone is having a happy and safe weekend celebrating! 😊

Nah I meant that I will have to decline the supply selection.

Texted my recruiter yesterday as soon as I saw that someone said the list was posted. I couldn't call him because I was actively walking off of a plane at the time. He never ended up calling me so I'm thinking I'll hear from him on Monday😅. Anyways, congratulations to all the applicants!! & don't forget to update your info on the spreadsheet that Pepper Perry made for us because that was super nice of them to make it and I'm sure it'll be a valuable resource to future applicants! Hope to share an update with y'all on Monday & that everyone is having a happy and safe weekend celebrating! 😊
Whats your name?