• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

exNavyOffRec

@exNavyOffRec,

After the board adjourns, are the final results sent back to the district processors for inputting OCS dates? Or is the final Pro-Rec list entirely completed by someone/one processor at NRC?

I have always been curious as to what makes these release dates vary between boards. Thanks
NRC will look at assign dates, local NRD's really have nothing important to do with you until you get ready to ship and make sure you don't get hurt.

gdubs21

you are young, and everything they are looking for relax lol If you dont get it this time put SWO as #1.

Thank you, I’m amped up in the sense I wasn’t betting on people receiving answers so soon. Coming back to the thread seeing all the replies really just got my heart going haha. @Cross73’s answer today just adds a little fuel to the speculation. I’m staying positive about my application.

In the words of Oddball “I ain’t getting hit with those negative waves”

villo0692

He also informed me that I need to be ready to conduct a PRT within 72 hours of being selected.
Sounds like BS, I did mine after like a month of being selected, the logistics alone of setting it up can take way more time that three days, I even know people who got picked waaaaay before they did their PRT

Ericackostaa

NRC will look at assign dates, local NRD's really have nothing important to do with you until you get ready to ship and make sure you don't get hurt.
Greetings,
Do you know how many they were looking to pick up this board? Did they publish a Quota? Thank you for your time.

Ericackostaa

Same here I have no idea where to look. Who to ask. I just hope I made it. I submitted all the way back in may and it’s been a journey I can say.
I know your pain man, if you can go to page 20ish or 19 and add your info to the excel doc so we can get track progress

fsumst92

How is it that only @Cross73 's OR can see the results? Why can't other ORs access the list?
what normally happens is ship dates will come out with socials attached to it for civilian applicants and recruiters see those socials and determine results through that. people that are active service members cannot get orders yet because their commands have to be notified and commanding officers have to work out ideal times to move those sailors on to the next duty station if selected

Cross73

Cross
Sorry everybody. I didn't mean to stress everyone out lol. I've been refreshing this page every 5 minutes since the board like everyone else so I had to share after I got the news. OR called me and said that I was selected and to plan on the November class. I am not sure how or why he was able to see that I was selected and others cannot. Perhaps he has an in with NRC. He did say that my official select letter would be issued in a week or so. That to me means that an official list should be released in the same timeframe.