• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

jbybwing

Ehhhh, idk if i concur lol When I was waiting to make E6 I would lose sleep. or maybe now I have just learned to displace the thoughts lol
At least there was a specific release date. And you had a good idea after pt scores, how you felt on the test, and performance where you stood.

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
The wait game is always brutal, especially when you’re passionate about something.

I made these two videos not too long ago, SNA board, and it helped me pass some of the time. I received a Pro-Rec-N from that board but it was believed to be an oversight issue. I had been waiting on a SNA chance for 8 months (got rolled) before receiving that verdict, lol.

Note: my perspective

Jojodrex

I know your pain man, if you can go to page 20ish or 19 and add your info to the excel doc so we can get track progress
I have added my information. Its been a hurry up and wait game but this is my first and only choice for OCS. I am young got my degree in a year while on active duty and want to have a long career in the Navy and I have had that same mindset since a kid.

NavyOCSHopeful

LTJG - SWO
Sounds like BS, I did mine after like a month of being selected, the logistics alone of setting it up can take way more time that three days, I even know people who got picked waaaaay before they did their PRT
I'm one of those folks you know that was picked up way before my PRT. Pro-Rec in March 2021. PRT in Late August 2021 about 6 weeks prior to shipping.

NavyOCSHopeful

LTJG - SWO
Sorry everybody. I didn't mean to stress everyone out lol. I've been refreshing this page every 5 minutes since the board like everyone else so I had to share after I got the news. OR called me and said that I was selected and to plan on the November class. I am not sure how or why he was able to see that I was selected and others cannot. Perhaps he has an in with NRC. He did say that my official select letter would be issued in a week or so. That to me means that an official list should be released in the same timeframe.
There are 2 November classes, my man.

7NOV is Class 06-22.
28NOV is Class 07-22.

Getting ready for a 7NOV class is a lot sooner than a 28NOV class.

PS: He was likely able to see you were selected because they're assigning dates and he saw your SSN on the roster for a class.

Last edited:

NavyOCSHopeful

LTJG - SWO
@NavyOCSHopeful did you do your pre-OCS PRT at your OR’s office? Or is this something only for AD people? Was there a specific score you had to achieve?
Pre-OCS PRT minimum standard is Satisfactory Medium, I believe. Keep in mind to graduate OCS, you have to have Good Medium or Good High, I believe.

I did my pre-OCS PRT last week at my county's local rec center in front of a local Navy recruiter. I achieved an Excellent Low average for my age range.

Cross73

Cross
There are 2 November classes, my man.

7NOV is Class 06-22.
28NOV is Class 07-22.

Getting ready for a 7NOV class is a lot sooner than a 28NOV class.

PS: He was likely able to see you were selected because they're assigning dates and he saw your SSN on the roster for a class.
I saw that. I texted him earlier today to clarify which one. Sooner the better, already gonna be there the coldest months of the damn year lol.

NavyOCSHopeful

LTJG - SWO
I saw that. I texted him earlier today to clarify which one. Sooner the better, already gonna be there the coldest months of the damn year lol.
I feel you. 17OCT here and I'm set to graduate Jan 28. We'll see the coldest Newport has to offer. Just glad we'll get winter gear issued, as well.