• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

fsumst92

No, I was picked up on the 22FEB21 board. I follow this board just to give information.
I was on that board too I got a pro rec -n with an alternate selectee as the description in my BOL account so im feeling pretty good this time around because i beefed up my application

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Does NRC post OCS class capacities (I.e. this March class is 20% full, etc.) that ADs can check?

I would like to know where they are at on the calendar for FY22.

@Cross73, let us know if you have a class date. That will be a huge timeframe indicator for us! Thanks

NavyOCSHopeful

LTJG - SWO
Does NRC post OCS class capacities (I.e. this March class is 20% full, etc.) that ADs can check?

I would like to know where they are at on the calendar for FY22.

@Cross73, let us know if you have a class date. That will be a huge timeframe indicator for us! Thanks
From what I know, yes. Recruiters can see "vacancies" in classes, but you have to understand that a vacancy in the system doesn't mean a vacancy in the class. Those vacancies could be held open for specific designators or for other reasons.

And don't put too much stock into what @Cross73's class date is. My board on 22FEB21 had people in classes from 25APR21 to having to wait until FY22 (like me).

exNavyOffRec

I was on that board too I got a pro rec -n with an alternate selectee as the description in my BOL account so im feeling pretty good this time around because i beefed up my application
That is how it looks in the system, SWO does not do alternate selections.

The system should have been updated years ago to prevent confusion like this.

Ericackostaa

[/QUOTE
Here is our spread sheet, please add your info. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

100water1

Just got word from my OR I was Pro Rec Y!!! He said official select letter will come out in a week or so.

Any news/info circulating around today?

@Cross73, any update on your OCS date?

So I'm thinking if one OR can see the results, there must be something in the system. I'm still not fully understanding why other ORs can't see them, but I've read on some threads here that some ORs will wait until results are official to call applicants. Maybe the results as they are right now are not official? But according to @Cross73 's OR, maybe we'll see them next week? Of course there's also the chance we'll have to wait until October ☠☠☠ RIP us

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Of course there's also the chance we'll have to wait until October ☠☠☠ RIP us

500B4A0C-4047-47F7-BED4-140C535D1F69.gif

Hopefully you’re saying the worst worst worst case scenario by October (next board deadline)?! That’s insane for our SWO board to take longer than the 500 applicant SWO board did.

It’s got to be next week.

100water1

View attachment 32372

Hopefully you’re saying the worst worst worst case scenario by October (next board deadline)?! That’s insane for our SWO board to take longer than the 500 applicant SWO board did.

It’s got to be next week.
Yeah I'm thinking worst case scenario. I've been creeping on other threads for other designators and some of them are reporting ~6 weeks to get results. They're recent too, so not like they were happening when covid was at its peak. I'm also staring a hole into my phone waiting and hoping for next week. If one of us got their result already, that seems like good news that we'll also get them soon