• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

AZ Auxiliary

Well then now it's time for me to start being disappointed ?
Slow it down a bit,there are quiet a few people here from Civilians,AD,ect who haven't heard back. Most material posted here is specifically for Civilian applicants so until you hear anything official I wouldn't be down about it. Even if the guy above heard something doesn't mean you should've.

jbybwing

Just to give you me journey on this process.

I applied Jun/2020.
Didn’t make the list for Nov/2020 board. OAR 43?, Two Masters, E6 AGR.
Reapplied. Improvements (E-6 ->E7, OAR 49, Rewrote Essay with loads of leadership experience)
Got pushed from last board to this one.

What I learn from all this and after getting push a board, I closed my own doors, I could have been commissioned a year ago.

How did I change this? What if I’m not selected again. A major factor was my cumulative GPA so I apply to a dual masters program which I’m currently doing, applied to Navy, Coast Guard, and Army. Now I have 3 choices to pick from, if had one failed. If your goal is to become a officer one day, a PROREC - N is only a minor step back in the overall picture. TDLR: failure is only a minor setback to success.
I'm not a negative Nancy. Just getting older and want to get in before it's too late and waivers don't cut it anymore ?

exNavyOffRec

Good Question, im in a group on facebook that sometimes posts it. Its for mustang mentorship though so that would require you to be in the service enlisted already. But if i see it i will hopefully post it here. Idk if they allow it. but if not i will check the list for those who request it. If they finish classing up individuals today we could see the list this evening. I think that is what happened with the aviation board it came out like on a friday evening.
OCS results would not be posted in that group unless one of them gets it from an OR and puts it in there, they are more likely to post LDO/CWO results that are posted in a NAVADMIN message, OCS results are not posted anywhere official.

IT1Rah

I hate that I do not know where I fit into all of this. I am an AF Reservist. Am I considered AD in this instance? Civilian? A wizard?
For these purposes you are considered Active Duty because your command still has to officially release you. That will not be an issue since they already signed a conditional release. I don't know how exactly that will look for you (ie, what forms need to be signed, how billets are filled, ect.) because I'm a Navy Reservist. But the idea is still the same, we must wait patiently.

exNavyOffRec

For these purposes you are considered Active Duty because your command still has to officially release you. That will not be an issue since they already signed a conditional release. I don't know how exactly that will look for you (ie, what forms need to be signed, how billets are filled, ect.) because I'm a Navy Reservist. But the idea is still the same, we must wait patiently.
I hate that I do not know where I fit into all of this. I am an AF Reservist. Am I considered AD in this instance? Civilian? A wizard?

other service since they go through an OR and have a conditional release are treated just like civilians, you should get an OCS date with your pro Y unless you applied for multiple designators and SWO is not number 1