• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

jbybwing

Good Question, im in a group on facebook that sometimes posts it. Its for mustang mentorship though so that would require you to be in the service enlisted already. But if i see it i will hopefully post it here. Idk if they allow it. but if not i will check the list for those who request it. If they finish classing up individuals today we could see the list this evening. I think that is what happened with the aviation board it came out like on a friday evening.
How can I get on that facebook group? I am an enlisted member applying.

Ericackostaa

whatever you do, dont make a post that you can message on of us on here and ask, that group is full of senior leaders and they are not ecstatic about remedial questions. lol

Ericackostaa

It goes to all the Officer recruiters and to Mr.Celestin as well. The Officer recruiters usually send it to one of the civilian applicants if they ask.
Mr.Celestin will email the CoC for each of the AD applicants that are selected
ah, good ol mr. celestin, by a chance have you seen any more civilians gets classed up today? assuming they are almost done and ready to release.

gdubs21

@Ericackostaa if you or anyone else AD gets a hold of the official list today it’d be great if you could post it here. I’m one of the civvies who will just receive a Y or N, and I’m not 100% my OR would make a call past 4PM. Those lists have been posted on past board threads.

NavyOCSHopeful

LTJG - SWO
@Ericackostaa if you or anyone else AD gets a hold of the official list today it’d be great if you could post it here. I’m one of the civvies who will just receive a Y or N, and I’m not 100% my OR would make a call past 4PM. Those lists have been posted on past board threads.
I got my SWO Pro-Rec-Y phone call from my OR at 8PM. Don't discount it. Naturally, I had already known I was Pro-Rec-Y for about an hour before he called me thanks to AW. lol

mdej5280

First Time I have been able to pop on and see what has been going on. Seems like a lot of action has been happening. Has any AD personnel like myself heard anything? Looks like all the civilians have been getting the news. Thanks!!

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
Ah, makes sense will you provided them with a lot. I have access to ENTRs I just don’t know what too look for lol
Go to class rosters, CDO code is 03W5, adjust the end date to whichever month next year, search, each class will come up then you just click through and look at the requested date for the most recent additions

Rayz551

I hate that I do not know where I fit into all of this. I am an AF Reservist. Am I considered AD in this instance? Civilian? A wizard?

I am air national guard on AGR, and I was just told unofficially that I have a OCS date. So you’re still treated like civilian.
Only AD Navy has to wait.