• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

MilsurpMan

Thanks for the correction. My recruiter had described the waiver as allowing my application to be seen by the board but not a guarantee that my waived condition wouldn't be a factor in the final decision i.e. just because I got an age waiver doesn't mean the board will like that I'm old.
My age waiver process was the same as yours. I had to get everything else in my packet done first, then the age waiver was the last thing. I have a medical waiver, and that had to clear before MEPS, so the whole process took 6 months. Age waiver cleared in 7 days. I was 31 when I walked into the recruiter's office. Don't wait as long as me.

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
I got a call. It was not THE call, but it was the unofficial Pro-Rec Y call a couple other people got last week.

Mine came at 9:30 Sunday morning, right after I posted that silly February 30th date guess... I texted my OR on the 22nd when we got to the first unofficial yes, he texted back on Friday that he was on leave but would check when he got to a computer. I have him saved as a contact so when he called I saw the name popped up on the phone, I yelled "Oh Shit!" and ran to a bedroom for some silence.

OR: So how did you find out the results were out?
Me: The Airwarriors forum
OR: Yeah that's how most people find out early. So I looked it up and I have unofficial results. Do you want to know or do you want to wait until the results are official?
Me: I would rather have as much information as possible....
OR: You're accepted

After that the rest of the conversation blurs together in my memory. There is a 72hour indoc we have to do, monthly PRT's until I ship, SNFO's are getting sooner rather than later OCS dates, and he expects official results some time this week.
Gramps!!!

JMT865

How long after "unofficial" results are the official ones to come out? Not sure if this has been asked already.

Mike D.

Contributor
I got a call. It was not THE call, but it was the unofficial Pro-Rec Y call a couple other people got last week.

Mine came at 9:30 Sunday morning, right after I posted that silly February 30th date guess... I texted my OR on the 22nd when we got to the first unofficial yes, he texted back on Friday that he was on leave but would check when he got to a computer. I have him saved as a contact so when he called I saw the name popped up on the phone, I yelled "Oh Shit!" and ran to a bedroom for some silence.

OR: So how did you find out the results were out?
Me: The Airwarriors forum
OR: Yeah that's how most people find out early. So I looked it up and I have unofficial results. Do you want to know or do you want to wait until the results are official?
Me: I would rather have as much information as possible....
OR: You're accepted

After that the rest of the conversation blurs together in my memory. There is a 72hour indoc we have to do, monthly PRT's until I ship, SNFO's are getting sooner rather than later OCS dates, and he expects official results some time this week.
What is the 72 hour indoc thing?

BDavis11

Contributor
Congratulations!!! God I sure hope the results come out this week. IDK how much longer I am going to last. I hope I am not too tatted for them. Haha. I feel like that is the only thing I have working against me right now, besides my mediocre test scores. Lol.
Lol stop it! Us average scores gotta stick together. I’m feeling hopeful for snfo for us