• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
OMG you have hand tattoos? Must amputate.
View attachment 33913
Lol I do in fact have hand tattoos… full sleeves, leg tatts… chest. ? but everything I have is within Navy regulations??‍♀️ I know it used to be a big deal when I first joined for applying officer but times are changing and those same tattoo regulations apply to both enlisted and officers so I’m trying keeping my hopes up! I will not be amputating my hands?

Skylanepilot1981

Lolll yea I love them so much ? I’ve been getting tattoos since I was 18. Once they changed the policies in the Navy you best believe I was all over that shit. My first day of retirement I’m gonna get an elaborate throat piece. Haha.
OUCH, THERES NO WAY THAT COULD BE WORTH IT ?

krae3443

Lolll yea I love them so much ? I’ve been getting tattoos since I was 18. Once they changed the policies in the Navy you best believe I was all over that shit. My first day of retirement I’m gonna get an elaborate throat piece. Haha.
Lol I support this ? I’m considering a back piece cause at first I was gonna go for the foot and my mom has a tattoo on her top of her foot/toe and she was like lol that shit hurts maybe go for something elsewhere then do that one later.

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
Never been a tattoo person. Plus where you’re hairy they’ll just be covered up eventually. And no, I’m not shaving my chest hair for the tattoo to show, worst idea ever
I’m a girl and all my hair is blonde??‍♀️ Haha so I can’t relate. And yea I mean everyone has different pain tolerances and everyone has different things they love and enjoy and some of those things are worth the pain. Lol. My tattoos are some of my most prized possessions. At the end of the day everything we buy or do in this earth is useless, so might as well enjoy your life your own way! I’ve always been an artist. It’s how I express myself. My tattoos are a permanent expression of my life story, my family, my passions, and just some things I think are dope with absolutely no meaning other than they make me smile when I see them. Haha. When I get out I fully intend on pursuing being a tattoo artist.

BB Poison

Contributor

Here I was sweating my single tattoo on my upper arm that can be covered with a short sleeve shirt. I’ll probably get another once I’m done with OCS so I don’t have to deal with another waiver.

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
Lol I support this ? I’m considering a back piece cause at first I was gonna go for the foot and my mom has a tattoo on her top of her foot/toe and she was like lol that shit hurts maybe go for something elsewhere then do that one later.
Feet and hands definitely sting a bit. There’s just nothing there but skin and bone haha. Back is something I still don’t have yet! You should totally do itttt

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
Here I was sweating my single tattoo on my upper arm that can be covered with a short sleeve shirt. I’ll probably get another once I’m done with OCS so I don’t have to deal with another waiver.
Yea the waivers suck. I have so many that if I got a new one right now they’d never notice lol

krae3443

I'm definitely getting an anchor tattoo after OCS. Out of all the tattoos that I want to get, I will absolutely get that on my upper arm. I don't know about anywhere else... I'm a hairy gorilla lol
Yeah I’m considering after OCS getting my own version of a wave design in memory of my grandpa since he had a wave tattoo that he got while in the navy during ww2. Have that sentimental personal aspect to mark a milestone in life for me.