• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

krae3443

Any way to tell if it only went to people in you’re recruiting district? You’re in Oklahoma right?
I see navy emails cc’d like recruiter and another dude in same office. I see others I don’t recognize. And then like there are peoples regular gmails and whatever. And there are more of those than just people my recruiter sent to board. So it’s definitely some specific area grouping.

Doback

I see navy emails cc’d like recruiter and another dude in same office. I see others I don’t recognize. And then like there are peoples regular gmails and whatever. And there are more of those than just people my recruiter sent to board. So it’s definitely some specific area grouping.
Got it thanks for the info ?

BDavis11

Contributor
I’ve been saying it all along… Monday after thanksgiving they’ll all get re-settled, and Tuesday or Wednesday I think results will be released. As you definitely know, the Navy does not get more efficient right before a holiday. But we’re past thanksgiving, it’ll get pushed out soon. I’ll bet Tuesday or Wednesday.
Yea I was starting to think Wednesday and Friday at the latest

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
Lol definitely…I expect about 3 more “I got the calls” today
I think results are coming out today. I can just feel it. Usually I am anxious but today it is heightened. I can feel that something is happening. Right now they are getting ready to release the results. And within the next few hours people will start getting calls... Lolll

GoldLeaf

I think results are coming out today. I can just feel it. Usually I am anxious but today it is heightened. I can feel that something is happening. Right now they are getting ready to release the results. And within the next few hours people will start getting calls... Lolll
I can feeeeeel it in meeeeee bonezzzzz

Tumbleweed33

The topic for December is 11 general orders and officer candidate’s responsibility. So I think anyone with a yes will get an email at some point. Maybe it’s districts cause time zone differences could be why I have an email and some of y’all may not. Just a thought and there are like 40 people cc’d to the email.
I wouldn't think any SNA people will be getting those considering SNFOs are being shipped out much earlier in comparison

Doback

@Navy21 do we mind if I a add a column in the excel sheet for what the applicant was accepted as? I know we have the first column already that shows what people applied for but a bunch were both SNA and SNFO. I’m looking on my phone so if it’s already there and I just missed it let me know.