• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

krae3443

It came for me around 3:30pm today just didn’t notice it while working. It’s a monthly mandatory meeting over zoom for officer candidates. Lol I’m also like did they forget they haven’t even sent out the official results yet ?

WorldWar33.3

It came for me around 3:30pm today just didn’t notice it while working. It’s a monthly mandatory meeting over zoom for officer candidates. Lol I’m also like did they forget they haven’t even sent out the official results yet ?
Yeah I'm probably not gonna find out about that for another month if I get good news lol

krae3443

I checked through my emails and junk folders, no officer training for me. Guess I'm good to go.
The topic for December is 11 general orders and officer candidate’s responsibility. So I think anyone with a yes will get an email at some point. Maybe it’s districts cause time zone differences could be why I have an email and some of y’all may not. Just a thought and there are like 40 people cc’d to the email.

Doback

The topic for December is 11 general orders and officer candidate’s responsibility. So I think anyone with a yes will get an email at some point. Maybe it’s districts cause time zone differences could be why I have an email and some of y’all may not. Just a thought and there are like 40 people cc’d to the email.
Any way to tell if it only went to people in you’re recruiting district? You’re in Oklahoma right?