• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
Just imagine how insane all of us would be going through this process alone rather than together!

Of course if it wasn't for AW I'd probably have no idea that the May board was subject to cancellation and various other freaking out triggers haha
I question whether my time and energy spent on AW is productive specifically during this results-waiting process. It's great to have that feeling that there is a community of boy and girls like me with the same fears and nervous energy. It's validating. On the other hand this energy compounds here which unnecessarily heightens my anxiety and finally someone will lose their patience and relieve themselves with a trickster sh*tpost that will elevate all our heartrates. I am guilty.

Tgonzo29

I question whether my time and energy spent on AW is productive specifically during this results-waiting process. It's great to have that feeling that there is a community of boy and girls like me with the same fears and nervous energy. It's validating. On the other hand this energy compounds here which unnecessarily heightens my anxiety and finally someone will lose their patience and relieve themselves with a trickster sh*tpost that will elevate all our heartrates. I am guilty.

Definitely been through this before last year. Constantly checking here waiting for selection takes its toll! Why i've spent more time off AW until I get the phone call. Looking forward to "hopefully" celebrating with you guys and mixing it up afterwards! cheers